1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don’t know anything yet

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Ironman25, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Ironman25

Ironman25 Fapstronaut

Still can’t figure it out… 2 years and still don’t know how to get rid of this T addiction

2. What’s “T”?

3. Ironman25

Ironman25 Fapstronaut

4. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I'm still trying to learn but taking it one day at a time. I keep my mind active and try to go to bed tired but still not sure how to handle waking up early

5. Mate any progress updates? I’ve been off P for 3 months and hard mode day 26 but still have TS thoughts daily. I was watching 50% TS for a year and then quit p for a year, then relapsed and went 100% finishing on TS for like another 6 months before I quit again this year. Shit is brutal, stays in my head.. I am trying to redirect the energy but any window of downtime and thoughts emerge. You are not alone bro, one day at a time!

6. Ironman25

Ironman25 Fapstronaut

Did you feel something like you can fight this or no response??? I mean does these techniques works or not

7. Ironman25

Ironman25 Fapstronaut

Whats your fighting pattern?? Can you share with me??

8. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

When a thought first comes, I first try to picture the person as a fellow human being. I then try to find something else to think about and say a prayer or recite scripture.
    I also read at night and make sure I'm tired before trying to sleep so I don't spend too much time in my own thoughts

9. Ironman25

Ironman25 Fapstronaut

From how long your dealing with this… its 2 years for me