I Dislike Weed Culture.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 9, 2017.

1. I think there was a study that showed weed was much more carcinogenic than tobacco.

I drink some alcohol but I don't make out that it's healthy. And I know it's also carcinogenic!

I know you can add marijuana to food which is obviously better but even so you could end up with serious problems if you heavily abuse it every day for a long period of time.

2. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

I bet I smoked more weed than anyone in this thread. Maybe that is an unfounded egotistical claim but the real question is why should that be something to gloat over?

PASS IT MY WAY YO.

Jk I don't smoke anymore.

*fingers crossed that I don't get ass cancer and have to start again*

vibemaker likes this.
  3. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

Bro if you look at the actual statistics cigarettes are the killer. How many people are catching lung cancer and smoking related diseases from cannabis? Lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I'm not going to get involved in a lengthy debate about this. Here's a link if you wanna check it out

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

I didnt read much of it to be honest. And I know weed has medicinal effects blah blah blah lol. The thing about medicines is they have side effects.

5. Not to mention it doesn't really matter what you're smoking either. As long as you're inhaling any kind of smoke first or secondhand, you damage your lungs period.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. How much you blaze, bro?
    I'd like to be considered in the running lmao