1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I did my Analysis of strength and weakness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2023.

1. So I am a 19 year old second year in college pursuing a business degree .
    Long story short all my life till now I don't know what to do and my decisions of choosing a science stream and then switching to business were random .
    Still I, my soul , my mind are lost in between different choices I can make .
    So I today I did an Analysis of myself to get more clarity . This is my first time doing something like this .

I don't know what to do in life so this small note is an attempt to dive deeper in my mind and know myself.

Strengths
    • I can understand , i can understand even tough things like physics maths and easy things like marketing .
    • I can learn and I know it .
    • I can sit and study .
    • I can play sports above average as I have athletic body and capabilities by birth .
    • I can speak confidently infront of people only if I am prepared (got a gift from professor in my first presentation)
    • I believe I can do what I set my mind Into .
    • This is my greatest strength : I know what is wrong , what is that I am doing wrong and what needs to be done to correct it (this quality saved me from drinking , smoking )
    • I have good locus of control (moderately high)

Weaknesses
    • Addicted or stuck in my comfort zone .
    • Scared to making decisions which make me out of comfort zone .
    • Not at all good decision making, I have less confidence in myself for decision making. (I fear bad decisions which may ruin my performance)
    • I can't decide my career and now I am getting agitated and scared .
    • My mind does not stay in one place .
    • I waste my time
    • I know I can learn but I don't take actions .
    • Lack of actions
    • I can feel weakening of my once sharp mind due to using too much social media and consuming NSFW content
    • I have become a dopamine addict and it affects my productivity

Next I will be making rules and actions to reduce my Weaknesses.