1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I dare you to write 3 positive things everyday!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I can overcome, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I can overcome

I can overcome Fapstronaut

Well I think I made a self discovery that is working for me. I've been doing it for a week now and I'm not stopping. I write 3 positive things everyday. Could be family, friends, something at work whatever is a positive thing write it down. I found that it has changed my everyday perspective. I was in the dumps all the time, getting miserable, irritable and annoyed with everything. Since I started changing my perspective things are looking up at home and ar work.
    I dare you to try, what do you have to lose.
    Stay safe everyone.

2. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

3 positive things today !
    I breath
    My hart didnt stop
    I eated well

3. Batdrew

Batdrew Fapstronaut

24/October/2020
    - My mom and I cleaned up our home.
    - A friend of mine came to my place to give me a birthday gift.
    - Dodgers are leading the world series.

4. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

3 things?
    Day 1
    # I did not get angry or shout at my brother and mom for waking me up
    # I had my breakfast a bit early (unlike other days)
    # From today onwards I am going to be left alone for most of the day. I'll not be pestered by my parents every now and then

5. I can overcome

1. I'm happy. Not depressed. Things are looking up.
    2. I have a great life. A wife that loves me. A great career. Family that loves me. What more can a guy ask for.
    3. Spending our day off together with my wife. I don't care what we do. I just want to be around her.

6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Three positive things today:
    1- I'm alone at home and I didn't relapse.
    2- I did my morning routine (ABS workout, intellectual games, and 3min of meditation)
    3- Grateful that I'm alive, I have another chance to be the man I want to be

7. mitup

mitup New Fapstronaut

1. Woke up feeling great
    2. Fasted for today
    3. Completed my workout

8. 1. Didn't fap.
    2. Spent quality time with my sister.
    3. Spent quality time with my mum and dad.

9. I can overcome

1. Staying home and resting.
    2. A nice cozy wood stove fire.
    3. A nice day off with my wife.

10. I can overcome

1. Had a great day with my wife.
    2. Had a lot of naps.
    3. Grabbed pizza and blizzards for supper. Can't go wrong with that .

11. I can overcome

As hard a day as it was yesterday, I have no desire or intent, or whatever words to m or to watch p. I am in a place mentally that I'm not letting it affect me. Here are my 3 positives for today.
    1. I'm seeing my cousin and her daughter that I haven't seen in a long time. And they get to try our restaurant for the first time.
    2.i get to take it easy this morning and tomorrow morning before I go to work.
    3. This crisp fall weather is making me happy. I love fall and the colder weather has taken its time coming this year.

12. @I can overcome you missed an opportunity to call yourself "I can overcoom"

I can overcome likes this.
  13. Viking83

Viking83 Fapstronaut

1. Didn't PMO today (on day 9!)
    2. had a good day at work
    3. did some exercise

14. HolySpirit

HolySpirit Fapstronaut

1) High Confidence
    2) No Pmo
    3) Working out

15. I can overcome

Tough day at work with not feeling great.
    1. As tough as it was dud not fall back to bad habits.
    2. Made it through the day and was happy how busy we were . Proud to have worked hard.
    3. Exiteto see the grandkids this weekend. Something positive to look forward to.

RobbyGo36 and Venkat19 like this.
  16. I can overcome

I really believe that negative thoughts bring on negative things and positive thoughts bring positive things.
    1. My wife. She makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She's tough at times (deservedly so), she is my light. I love spending every waking and sleeping hours beside her. She has helped me in my recovery like no one else in the world.
    2. Our business. As much as it is difficult and frustrating at times, having our business is a godsend. We are still pretty busy for half capacity, in this godforsaken pandemic.
    3. My extended family. I kinda brushed off because I moved away so long ago. Seeing some family members this week has given me something I think I missed. People I haven't seen in a long time that means something to me. And with the influx of messages helping us win a contest for the business has really given me some pride i had lost in my tumultuous head of mine.
    Have a great day everyone.

re-Wire, RobbyGo36, Venkat19 and 2 others like this.
  17. I can overcome

1. Hoping to see the grandkids in their Halloween costumes today.
    2.lookimg forward to my dayboff and watching some football games.
    3.having a great lunch and sinner service that's nice and busy and super smooth like yesterday.

Venkat19 and Henryforward like this.
  18. REDBULL3

REDBULL3 Fapstronaut

3 positive things today !
    NO PMO
    Higher self
    Drinking water

19. I can overcome

1. A nice cozy fire in the woodstove, relaxing with myvwife and dogs, with no agenda for today.
    2. Seeing my 2 beautiful granddaughters in their Halloween costumes made my evening.
    3. The thought of having enough staff to finally give both of us less to worry about.
    Again with doing this daily challenge I feel like my outlook is not negative like it used to be. I felt I complained all the time, I wasn't happy, feeling depressed and miserable. Now my hope is with our new schedule it can give me enough time to recoup some energy for home. I feel like I'm not contributing my share. More to follow.