I can't not look at women when I am outside

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Perturbeddev, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Perturbeddev

Perturbeddev Fapstronaut

When I go out of the house with my wife, or when I go out alone, I cannot not notice the presence of women. Most of the time I am not even aware. I find out that I have looked at a woman inappropriately because my wife tells me so. At first I did not believe her but she has been able to prove to me that I was wrong. I cannot have activities outside the home with my wife. I'm desperate.

Beekind likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Of course you can't if you are with your wife haha. You need to simply ignore it. If you don't want an angry wife, no way around it.

Yo need to have body awareness, focused mind when outside all the time specially if people around. Try to look at the floor or simply your surroundings. But not at girls, it's a matter of practice. You will also start to enjoy a mind that is not jumping from looking at one girl and then the next. A more calm mental state.

determined99 likes this.
  3. Perturbeddev

Perturbeddev Fapstronaut

I've already tried that. Do not misunderstand me. I know this is good advice and will continue to apply it. Also, if I have to interact with a woman, I try to keep my gaze focused on her eyes. The fact that my body does things beyond my will and conscience terrifies me. Do I have a condition other than PMO addiction?

4. modern milarepa

Yeah it's called being a man, our penis as a will of his on. Don't let your wife get in your head. We all look at girls on the streets almost like a zombie.

You just have to get used to not looking at girs when the wife is around.

5. Perturbeddev

Perturbeddev Fapstronaut

I don't think that staring at women on the street is a good thing, no matter how single you are or whether your partner is not with you. They have the right not to feel like only meat with legs when they walk down the street. For the rest, I appreciate your advice.

determined99 and Upwards2020 like this.
  6. modern milarepa

A discrete look doesn't hurt anyone. You are making a big deal out of nothing.

determined99 and TonyH like this.
  7. Reborn66

Reborn66 Fapstronaut

i have just the same problem.the only way i have found to partially conquer this problem is to when i see a good looking woman or even half decent woman is to turn my gaze and develop the will power to not look a second time.
    do this one ass at a time and you may "if lucky" build up the mental strength to stop ogling every femaleyou see...good luck

Upwards2020 likes this.