1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Can't Let Go....(may be triggering)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ryan23, Aug 28, 2019.

1. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

I met this girl online, through omegle... I'm not on the site really anymore, but me and this girl have been chatting through snapchat and she's really cool and extremely attractive (physically). We sext pretty frequently. It's crazy because this used to be my fantasy when I was younger. In my mind I knew and wished I had some hot girl sending me pics and videos and finally it's taking place. Though at the same time, trying to be on NoFap and do this doesn't and won't work. It's been a struggle to let go of this. She literally is a hard one to let go after the content she sends me. I have 2 iPhones so I take a video or photo of the snap she sends and save it and sometimes act out to it later...

2. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Yeah, that’s probably not going to work. You’re going to have to pick one or the other. You’re just torturing yourself.

Deleted Account and ultrafabber like this.
  3. I also have direct experience of this. Which cost me a really long streak.
    If there is a chance of it becoming real, why not go for it directly.

If not, then this type of stuff is bad. For me, it was just a P replacement and just as unhealthy.

Committed to One likes this.
  4. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

For sure. It’s hard because she lives a ways away but she hints at meeting up in the future. And she’s really nice. But I know I have an addict mind here too and don’t think it’d be right just for sex.

5. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

I don’t know why it’s so difficult. Part of the addiction I suppose. Because she’s so hot I’m afraid I won’t be able to find anyone else like that I suppose. But at the same time I wouldn’t want to through a computer screen. I want a real relationship. To experience real love.

Thanks for your thoughts, I know I need to let go..

Deleted Account likes this.