1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can not talk to the girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Perfetto_iN_2743, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Perfetto_iN_2743

Perfetto_iN_2743 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I have a problem. I am a schoolboy and go to school. I like one girl who is studying in another class. She constantly walks with her girlfriend. I do not know how to approach her and start communicating, because this is not quite a familiar person to me. Besides, I am afraid that her friend will start laughing above me when I come up to them.

And I'm also afraid that when I approach her, she will say: “What do you want?”, “Why do you want to communicate with me?”.

2. Sounds like me many years ago when I was in school. Well for starters what I am going to say comes from years of dating and approaching first off there is no perfect time to approach a women . I seriously doubt her friend will bust out laughfing at you that's just your mind messing with you and lack of experience I have been there so theres no shame in that we all overthink it before we get some experience . Just go up and say this
    " hi I would like to speak to ( whatever her name is ) alone for a minute, ( then when she is alone ) hey lets meet up Saturday at the (mall cafeteria wherever ) at 7:00 " that's it if she is interested she will say yes and give you here number or suggest another place and time , if not she will act like she doesn't know you that well or tell you she has a boyfriend YOU WIN ANY WAY YOU CUT IT BECAUSE YOU APPROCHED AND FOUND OUT AND THATS WIN WIN SITUATION;)

3. Every time i talked iwth a girl, i regreted it dearly. Its a form of self harm at this point