I am not a good person

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Adopted, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Adopted

Adopted Fapstronaut

Hello,

it's a week since I started with PMO again. I feel good, but I did something wrong yesterday.

I went for a glass of wine with a friend of mine, ending up with two bottles. We went to her place, talk a little bit and ended up kissing, scratching, a bit of kinky choking.
    But the problem is - she has a boyfriend. For 4 years. And I know she has.

I am not afraid of him, I just feel like shit. But I know I would do it again, even sober.

I would appreciate any related experience or suggestion

Thanks

2. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

IF you knew that she had a BF to start with, that's your moral dilemma.
    But ultimately, it is her doing the cheating, not you.

I still think that this is a dead horse, though. She is looking for trouble, and that is never good, it's never going to pan out.
    If she is willing to cheat on him, she would cheat on you too.
    These things just never end well.

So keep that in mind - but if you are seeking trouble and adventure and you are aware of the possibility of being cheated on yourself - or worse, getting yourself and/or her beat up or shot by her BF - then go for it...

Hitto, Gmork and Vulkan like this.
  3. Adopted

Adopted Fapstronaut

Well, I am not planning ending up with her so being cheated on by her is not an issue.

Yes, I am aware of this and it's the reason I am afraid of getting a girlfriend, since I found out how easy it is to have them where you want.

Well I guess I should not flirt with taken girls. Which is a bit harder during PMO-free :D

4. Single Palm Change

Not all girls are like that. I think it would be a good decision to not flirt with taken girls. Find one that challenges you, in the good way

Hitto likes this.
  5. ProwGalatiansHS

ProwGalatiansHS Fapstronaut

What?! Are you seriously meaning that the risk of getting killed for breaking a sexual relation between two people? It does not sound good to hear. I know that starting going to church will save many people though.

6. Single Palm Change

I like how seriously you take my post! Well, it has been known to happen, but my example was an overstatement for the sake of entertainment and understanding.

May I remind you that the church is responsible for the brutal genocide of millions of people and thousands of cultures over the millenia? I hope you take this post as seriously as my last ;)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  7. ProwGalatiansHS

We are mostly baptizing people who do no believe in our faith. It is a christian way to accept the faith and become invited to heaven.

Gmork likes this.
  8. Single Palm Change

Congratulations on being invited to heaven.

@Adopted, sorry for the derail. I think you know what to do here... Stick to the program!

9. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Sarcasm lol

10. ProwGalatiansHS

So I can say that marriage is the normal way of being in a relation with another person. This is what our ancestors have done in over a millenia. So why change something that works.

11. I think that any sex that you're not paying for, and not doing any pmo is positve. Think of it as practice.

Deleted Account and Gmork like this.
  12. Any ass is a piece of ass. Isn't the point of rebooting to be normal again? To not jerk off every 20 minutes? Do be with another live person no matter who they are or if they are taken? I would give my right nut to have sex with women whom I didn't have to pay. I would give my right arm to be able to have sex on a regural basis.

13. ProwGalatiansHS

I explained how relationships are working in our christian civilisation. A straight road without conflicts.

14. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

@Adopted - Sounds like you have a chance to have some fun with this girl. Nothing wrong with that. You said you're doing a bit of power play together. That can be fun if done right.

My advice is, look out for yourself bud. It doesn't sound like this girl's all that stable. She's drinking a lot and she's coming out of a 4 year relationship, so she'll have emotional baggage out of that. Sure, you'll have some fun, but she'll also be using you. She's getting excitement out of it, and she might be trying to jump horses and get into another relationship. Or she might be using you to get back at her boyfriend for something.

Back in 2010 I was with this girl who drank a lot and was into BDSM. She was secretly cutting herself too. I was going through a phase and just fell into it. Sex was intense for a while but in the end the whole thing was a real drag. She had a lot of issues from past boyfriends. I think women who are into submission and being abused always have self-esteem issues. With this girl it went back to stuff her father did to her. Being with them can really fuck you up because in a way she's making you into her abuser. It can make you feel like shit. By now I know to stay away from girls like that until they get some therapy and heal their wounds.

Think of it this way. You've got something really high-value in your pants. Your penis and your semen are your creative energy - not just for procreation but for bringing anything new into the world. ALL women are attracted to that power that you have and want a piece of it. The more you improve yourself, the higher quality woman you'll be able to attract. You're doing NoFap now, it's time to set some standards. Is this girl going to increase or decrease your value as a man? Is she the kind of woman that in the end you want to be with? If not, can she help you get there? It's important to be asking these questions. Only you can answer them, bud.

15. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Think of it as if it was the other way around.

16. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

it's a pretty scummy thing to do on both your parts.

Sure she is the one doing the cheating, but you're also the one enabling her