1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am new here. Need help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Randler, Nov 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Randler

Randler Fapstronaut

I started fapping at a very early age. And due to this I have lost a lot. My confidence, my self esteem, I suck at relationships cus all I seek for is sex, I have a very problematic social life and I use fapping to make up for my problems. When I fail at something or get disappointed I fap, even now failure and disappointment is one of my biggest temptation to fap.
    I have made it to my 13th day without fapping and I am hoping to make it to my birthday which is on the 18 to make it about a month since my last fap. This is the first time I have attempted total abstinence from fap and the gains psychologically and other wise keeps coming.
    I live alone and this makes it worse.

2. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum, Randler! :)

This will be the most difficult fight you have ever fought, I think I can promise that. But you can have victory. Start a journal and find some other Fapstronauts that you can relate to! They'll be an encouragement, and keep you accountable.

Best of luck on your journey! Stay vigilant!

- Sunshadow