I am Grilledcheese

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by grilledcheese, Dec 19, 2015.

1. grilledcheese

grilledcheese Fapstronaut

Hello fellow fapstronauts, my nickname is Grilledcheese and I am addicted.
    I have what they call an addictive personality.

When I was about 10 I started overeating, by 12 I was hooked on PMO and had my first
    experiences with drugs and alcohol and by the time I was 20 I was addicted to pretty
    much everything.

Today 20, december, 2015 I've been clean from PMO for 6 days, Nicotine 6 days (I tend to relapse with both) and clean from drugs and alcohol for 1 month and 6 days.

That's basically the summary of the problems that made me look for communities like this.

But I don't think my problems define me as a person and proper introduction is probebly in place. I'm a 21 year old guy who likes to excercise, paint/draw/mess around with colours, travel and I love computers. I'm from Sweden. And since it's 3 Am and I don't really feel like writing anymore I guess I end with wishing that this will be a great journey for me and that I'll find a place in this community.

Hugs and kisses// Grilledcheese

2. the_grindel

the_grindel Fapstronaut

Hey there @grilledcheese !

Happy to see you here.

One thing to keep in mind with all of your addictions/bad habits: It's always a choice to indulge in them. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it, but it's always down to you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around on the forums!

All the best!

-Grindel

grilledcheese likes this.