1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Done

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HebHetGehad, Oct 12, 2018.

1. HebHetGehad

HebHetGehad Fapstronaut

Hi,

22yo and I’m done with PMO. Read a lot on the forums and YBOP yesterday. I’ve quitted PMO for 3 days now but there’s one problem.... My photoalbum on my phone is still full of video’s and pictures of P. I can’t delete my complete album because there are normal videos and pictures in between. So I have to open them and delete them..... Trying to find the right time to do this so I won’t relapse.

Cya

Contentful T likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Well you definitely set yourself up there. These things can surely cause you to relapse. I cannot say what the best solution is however I can recommend you try to delete them in front of others but I would try to move the good ones to a new folder and delete the smut without opening any.

4. HebHetGehad

HebHetGehad Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply. I’ll keep my fingers off them tonight, will do it tommorow. Gonna be okay cause my motivation is stronger than ever. Will let it know here.

5. HebHetGehad

HebHetGehad Fapstronaut

I really got some urges right now, at 5 full days off trying to stay strong