1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am a Zoophile. HELP!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Francis X., Nov 22, 2021.

1. Thisworld

Thisworld Fapstronaut

Francis X. You can change your sexuality.
    Look into my post history

2. Monk-Mode

Monk-Mode Fapstronaut

You'd be quite amazed how one can grow and change. For the present, be yourself and the best you can be through God's grace, becoming more and more holy as he calls you per God's own agenda and love for you, and not per your own self-agenda, which always fails and leads to depression or despair, sort of like what you've been describing. Be free in God's love and will for you - don't worry so much about self.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  3. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

I'll try to live according to God's plan. If I change, I'll change. It would be kind of annoying, though, considering how I just told my parents about it.

hydrothunder likes this.
  4. Monk-Mode

Monk-Mode Fapstronaut

[/QUOTE]
    Again, and your parents would agree even, you're not now locked in based on what you told your parents. See, you're doing it again - pigeonholding yourself. They know you are growing and evolving, just as everyone else is doing in life - hopefully, always growing and evolving for the better.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  5. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

It would feel like I'm lying to my parents if I changed. I will just let myself evolve, though.

hydrothunder likes this.
  6. Monk-Mode

Monk-Mode Fapstronaut

Well, then, one day just tell them you don't feel that way anymore.

7. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

My parents and I are searching for a therapist/counselor right now. The thing is, we don't really know how to do it.

8. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Lol, seriously? [​IMG] I do kind of recognise the sentiment, though, although it seems ridiculous. In the week after my father died, I was hoping he would be revived, but I also thought that it would be unkind to all the people that were sad for my sake because of his death. [​IMG]
    Of course your parents will be very grateful and praise JHWH (assuming they are Christians) if in the future you won't struggle with this anymore! [​IMG]

Francis X. likes this.
  9. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

Okay, I see your point. I might change, but it could be a way for God to show me that morality and facts are not defined by emotions, and that I should follow God above my own desires. I could also view it in a concupiscence and original sin standpoint.

hydrothunder likes this.
  10. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

I'm not experiencing insane urges all the time. I'm also not masturbating to them. The article talked about people thinking about increasingly strong fantasies and masturbating to them. I don't think that anyone was born with a sexuality, though.