1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m unsure about my relationship with my girlfriend all of a sudden, can anyone help explain this?!?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mateus long, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Mateus long

Mateus long Fapstronaut

I’ve been with my girlfriend for 4 months everythings been good for 4 months apart from some sexual issues. I’m one month in to nofap and thats all sorted out now. However I’ve started to feel less emotional towards my girlfriend. I’m less interested/ keen and I’m starting to doubt whether i really love her or not. Could this be me feeling low from nofap causing me to feel like this? My main issues up to this point have just been restlessness and agression but i’m starting to control this. What should i do with regards to the uncertainty with my girlfriend. Is this due to jofap. I’m confused as to why my view on her has changed so quickly without no obvious reason. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

2. Well based on what you wrote I cannot realy tell you why it could be that you need more honest communication between both of you . Also you stated there are some sexual issuses going on that could be a big hint about things obviously you and your girlfriend should talk about that openinly and no judgmentaly . trying to hid emotions is never good for a relationship what needs to be said has to whatever your feeling

3. Mateus long

Mateus long Fapstronaut

Hi mate, thanks for your response. I’m just wondering if withdrawal symptoms could temporarily alter my feelings towards her? Is this possible at all cos i’m just feeling really confused atm?