1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m Staying Celibate For Life

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by (Basil), Oct 28, 2022.

1. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

I already made up my mind, no woman deserves my semen.

Im staying an untouched virgin for life.

I’m going extinct from the gene pool.

Dozens of women rejected me when they were in their prime years? They expect me to take them when they’re old and used? HAHAHA! Now they can never have me. See ya!

Any 50-80 year old celibates out there with any advice?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I will say something that may even sound like a parody but I seriously believe. Science says that, substantial proportion of human embryos spontaneously abort soon after conception, '. for me this means Reproduction itself is a rigged game,and literally every single human ever alive is worth,say, 100 humans?
    so the Soul World has trillions of humans since the humanity race began.
    this is my personal pro-celibacy argument. I hope you can share insight trough your journey in here,

3. Bruce K

Bruce K Fapstronaut

you are too young to make a post like that.. The post you are make is very hard to keep.. Here I dont used the term decide because i feel you have not completely made up your mind and decide to remain celibate for your life...

silex_jedi likes this.
  4. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

You’re coming from a place of resentment. There are kind-hearted women out there. And who is stronger, you or the force of sexual energy, the foundation of existence?

5. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

I feel you bro. If you're still young you may change you're mind. Remember to take back your power by forgiveness and not resentment. Godspeed.

Icewarrior likes this.
  6. berylliumwages

berylliumwages Fapstronaut

My angst about being alone went away by simply accepting that I'm not a "catch" or a person of quality. Before I accepted this, my proclamations of celibacy came from a place of bitterness and resentment. Now I'm content with it and it feels right.

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  7. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I want,will, start using the hemisync technology on porpouse to become more attractive. So, I will be a real celibate, with opportunity to break the celibacy,and rejecting it at every turn.
    Like the prophecy of the birth of isaac "he will be a wild stallion:everyone against him,and he against everyone"