1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m sorry.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

The internet in my eyes is to show us that our pain is felt by most. We all struggle with the same issues. We all just wish to be looked at and loved. We get lost in the sea and realize life could just pass us by.

We look for answers and only find more problems to work in our hurting minds. I’m angry inside only because I feel like I don’t exist to anyone. I feel as though I’ve failed to be someone worthy of consideration.

I see people doing wrong and act like I’m allowed to stop it. So arrogant to think that I am here to fix the world. They aren’t asking for my help, it isn’t my place to try and rescue someone from what I don’t understand.

It hurts so much that I could be threatened and have my life taken. That everyone would just watch and enjoy my suffering. I’m the one that is wrong as it’s not my business or yours. We are repeatedly told that it’s up to us to save ourselves.

I’m sure my messages are just simple minded nonsense from a loser. No friends, no love in my life, no money to share. I really am just another hanging on by a thread. Please just don’t be like me and care too much.