1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hysterical bonding good or bad?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by SpouseofPA, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

A new term has been brought into my life. Its called hysterical bonding. Has anyone else had this happen to them as a result of their SO admitting they have a PA?
    Here is the "lite" version... I simply want "S" with my partner all the time. I crave the passion. I wonder if it real. I wonder if it'll last? I wonder if its healthy?
    I don't want to tamper with his recovery (or mine for that matter).

I shared in more detail below but possible trigger warning in there.
    I simply want to "F" his brains out. I am not sure if i have ever felt like this before and to be honest, it worries me. Like simply thinking about it makes me want to jump his bones.

2. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

so you think its unhealthy to act upon it?

Kenzi likes this.
  3. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Thanks for the info ill have to look it up.
    hopefully ill get some other opinions as well

4. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

I've been craving intimacy with my husband. Someone mentioned on here 'solace sex' (I'm afraid I can't remember who). I googled it and think I may have been guilty of this over the last few weeks. Have you tried intimacy without sex? We are finding it really helpful to reconnect. Naked cuddling while watching tv in bed. Non sexual massages. Just a shoulder rub on the sofa. Breathing exercises while forehead touching. Nothing complicated or weird but I'm finding all this very helpful. The PA has made me very vulnerable especially to rejection and all the above is helping me to heal emotionally from the pain/trauma I've been through and get closer to hubby.

anewhope likes this.
  5. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

we did try naked cuddling, but i think thats even too sexual for me... (ive taken it too far each time)
    i will suggest simple massages or something similar to that.

Broken81 likes this.
  6. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

can you elaborate on that?

Broken81 likes this.
  7. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

8. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

I felt like this too-after 2 years of no sex there was no way in hell I would abstain though. So my husband and I started with karezza with bonding behaviours. He did not O and we had slow sex with lots of touching, eye gazing, coordinated breathing and talking. Very intimate and helped us.

anewhope likes this.
  9. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Can you please explain what karezza is? Ive googled it I don't get it. (If needed PM me so that we don't cause people to trigger.

10. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

It is basically him focusing all of his attention on you. Caressing you. Loving you. Kissing you. Penetration happens, but very slow to little movement with lots of eye gazing and kissing. It sounds boring but is not. It releases bonding hormones and deepens spiritual connection. There is absolutely no O for him. It is about bonding and not chasing an O. Technically you do not chase an O either, but for me I became multi G spot with this and accepted it :)

bewildered2 and Broken81 like this.
  11. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

But does he have to know what he is doing when it comes to this then? Is it mostly up to the man to know what to do?

12. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

Have him read what I wrote. :)

13. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

@Sadgirl were you scared when you tried karezza because of the amount of intimacy it required? I've wanted to try to be intimate (emotionally) during sex, but sometimes get so scared I can't look at my husband (which I feel horrible about!). I've mentioned I wanted to try Karezza but whenever sex happens, it's the same old sex we always have, and if it's up to the guy to initiate/lead, I don't want to be like, "Hey let's try that karezza thing" Also part of me is scared that if we try I won't be into it because I won't be emotionally ready to let him see me so vulnerable... if that makes sense.

14. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

@AnonymousAnnaXOXO At first not at all. I think I was so starved for connection that I didn't feel that I needed to protect myself. Honestly the first 2 months of sex was incredible-we both cried all the time during sex and had some really surprising spiritual experiences. Now though, I am very unemotional during sex-I think that now I am protecting myself because he has been caught in so many lies. The first couple of months I thought it was all out. Now I am just angry.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 likes this.
  15. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

i actually just read the whole thing....no joke..... ( very long and wild lol)

I don't see anything about hysterical bonding though?