1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hurting

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Oct 31, 2020.

1. I have set up a lot of dates in the coming days and weeks to fill this hole in my soul. I need to meet people. I am crushing on a girl so all the dates are pretty meaningless. I just want to talk with people and make some friends. I am making them friend zone me on purpose.

It is hard to do Nofap and at the same time have a crush. It is an emotional roller coaster. I am not that socially calibrated right now because I have been ill for the last few years.

I am just getting back into it.

Had the most amazing date yesterday with a high quality woman. She suggested a restaurant and told me it was expensive there. I was ok with that. I was clearly under dressed while she was dressed like a superstar.

We talked a lot, got a lot of common interests, we where alone in the restaurant. It was nice and cozy. I only touched her once. I was prepared to split the bill but she had already paid it in full. That was an incredible gesture. She told me that I can pay next time.

She was a 10/10 so I dont know whats wrong with me. I cant get this other girl off my mind and I dont even know is she likes me. If the other girl was a 10 then the girl I am crushing on is also a 10. Slightly hotter but I love her personality more than her looks. I came on too strong and scared her away. She ghosted me for a week before she turned somewhat positive again.

I am keeping her as an option but I think maybe I am spending too much energy on a girl that doesn't share my emotions.