hunting (actual deer)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rock_Star, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Rock_Star

Rock_Star Fapstronaut

anyone else like to hunt? what are some of the favorite hunts you have been on? I'm planning on going hunting next fall for mule or white tail deer. looking for any tips or tricks to bag me a big buck.
    thanks

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. I don't hunt sorry no advice.

Just a question about the title tho, were you hunting fake buck by any chance?

3. Rock_Star

Rock_Star Fapstronaut

nope, just want to be clear what I am planning to hunt.

4. Probably the biggest tip would be to check on what your states wildlife regulations are for hunting these species of deer.

For example if you click here you can download an example of the regulations for hunting these deer in Washington State.

5. Rock_Star

Rock_Star Fapstronaut

I've been looking up a lot of rules and regs, and researching as much as I can. I want my hunt to be a successful one, and stock my freezer with my good venison for the year.
    I was hoping for some stories of success and even failure, and little things people have learned while they were out. Thanks for the advice.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Well I hope some others can provide some stories. I've always wanted to go on a hunt myself, but never had the opportunity when I was young and right now I've been in horrible health. I'm making improvements though on my health so I hope to go next year. Another hunt excursion on the bucket list is a helicopter boar shoot in Texas where I get to bring home the bacon.

Rock_Star likes this.