Humping the Air While Imagining Sex.... Yeah

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rationaliser, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

38 days, no PMO, and I feel like I'd die to fuck. But I don't want to. I wanna abstain from PMO, sex and even dating. I'm going through major life changes and I need to stay celibate for now.

This morning in the bathroom I got naked and instantly started imagining being in the bathroom with a woman that I liked, and then starting to have sex with her. It was like the part of my brain that could make me think about the absurdity of the situation and to stop had gotten shut down. I didn't even realize at the time that a part of me was telling me to stop, until I was done with the physically augmented fantasy of mine.

I was acting like she was right there, and imaging putting her and I into certain positions. And I humped the air while holding the imaginary woman with my hands in various positions.

So, yeah, thanks to anonymity I can put this here and hopefully gain perspective by sharing the incident.

I did this a few days before to a much lesser degree of action and seriousness, but today it just got fucking weird.

Micah_Orion and blacklabel92 like this.
  2. FabiBoy

FabiBoy New Fapstronaut

It is completely normal. Sexuality is a man's strongest drive. Just make sure that it doesn't become too frequent. With such actions, the risk of relapse is 99%.I often have it in the morning when I get up. I'm still in bed and often imagine my ex-girlfriend lying there and me licking her. At the same time, I often make the movement. Just as I said, be careful because I have read that such moments can drive you into a relapse. Hang in there brother

Micah_Orion and Rationaliser like this.