humble 30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cresyhorse, May 21, 2021.

1. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

it's a baby step kind of..

well, before this I also had a 30 day streak, before that some minor ones. 1 more ~30 days streak. also my record is 45 days.

all those streaks have been my attempts at nofap on and off for the past year and a half.

once I got freed of my weed addiction I realised PMO is the next thing that I must cut off.

benefits:
    last year at this time I was battling a sissy fetish and ugly stuff like that, I'd rather not go into detail as I might trigger someone.

thank God, that fetish is curable :). it wasn't easy but avoiding PMO helped me battle it a lot. besides that I started boxing, started facing my fears, started going to sunday service, read more, exercised, stopped playing video games, have gotten smarter and wiser, joined a citizens group funded by US aid, started volounteering, learned to write with my left hand, had some really hot girlfriends, had a few heartbreaks, passed all exams, started driving lessons, started journaling, a bit of meditation, started swimming and going to the sauna, broke up with a girl (first time I break up with someone), relapsed a bunch of times, learned to avoid triggers (deleted ig and fb, don't watch girls on the streets).

new thing I' battling is a fetish where the women have overexaggerated breasts, so it went from some borderline gay shit, to oversexualized women.

i know this is also a fetish since I remember the same kind of lust for that previous stuff.

my advice:

read the benefits and implement some of that stuff into your life.

at the end, this isn't a major achievement and looking at you guys with 100+ days really humbles me and gives me hope and vigor.
    only one I can thank for this 'miraculous' transformation is Jesus.

TheFlash123, AversioN, I'M DC and 2 others like this.
  2. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

also I forgot to mention,

the increased attraction from girls is a real thing.. I've had 2 girls approach and numerous others gaze at me etc. the masculine energy you build up without masturbating is no lie.

but somehow, once I start chasing girls they lose interest, once I'm focused on my goals and not them, when I'm not thirsty for sex then they chase me.. still I have a lot to learn in dating and girls in general, but oractice makes perfect.

TheFlash123 likes this.