1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to understand that there is no pleasure from frictions in the penis?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by memberacid, Feb 28, 2022.

1. memberacid

memberacid New Fapstronaut

How Alеn Carr explains that alcohol has no taste: the taste of alcohol is the taste of 100%alcohol, and 100%alcohol tastes disgusting. If you drink cider, you may really enjoy the taste of the juice, but the taste of alcohol in it is the taste of 100%alcohol, and it's disgusting.

What I found
    According to the structure of the penis: the spongy and cavernous bodies are simply filled with blood-- I don’t feel the touch with blood, Muscles they start from the eggs - you don’t feel them during jerking off, and in general there are only muscle stretch receptors, not touch- receoptors- which something you can feel only after muscle tension. If there were muscles in the penis, it would move like a tongue. All the feelings you get from your penis, you get from your skin. The penis has the same skin as the rest of the body. if you jerk your finger, you will get the same tactile sensations as when jerking a dick , but without hormones (which are injected during the friction of the penis).
    This analogy with my finger worked for me, and I didn’t jerk off for 82 days, and I didn’t have any special withdrawal symptoms, but then the analogy stopped working.

May be someone understand how to explain to yourself that there is no pleasure in the penis from friction / touching it?

2. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

There is pleasure.. we shouldn’t deny reality. The difference lies in the fact that this pleasure comes with a cost. If there were no cost associated with the pleasure, this site wouldn’t exist. Everybody would continue on fapping away as much as they’d like. Success comes to those who are willing to sacrifice that momentary pleasure in order to find long term, ubiquitous satisfaction.

3. I agree. There is pleasure. A pleasure line none other. But, yes, when misused , at a cost.