How to meet girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Calvin6285, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Calvin6285

Calvin6285 Fapstronaut

On ~35days no pmo, how should i ask out a girl? Like should i ask out a random girl at the store and like what should i say or should i wait til 90d?

thx.

2. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Start with Hi, my name is Calvin. Act confident and it won't matter what you say. Complement her on something about her, but make sure you are genuine. Don't wait until you hit 90 days.

3. Make it clear that you like her. Show confidence, compliment on her appearance, and you'll pretty much be straight. She'll be ripe for asking out right then and there.

Reborn16 likes this.
  4. firstcaptain

firstcaptain Fapstronaut

Kexas23 sums it up nicely. I also agree that you shouldn't wait until 90 days! Especially if you already have a girl in mind to ask out. ;-) Be prepared for things to go great! Also be prepared if she says she's not interested. Accept both outcomes with grace.

-firstcaptain

5. Calvin6285

Calvin6285 Fapstronaut

Dont really have a girl in mind was thinking going and asking a girl out like at the store? Just dont wanna come across as a creep

6. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Bro,

We all are supposed to be dating girls, not doing PMO. That’s the most healthy thing - dating a girl. Ask her out if you are interested in her.

Reborn16 likes this.
  7. Calvin6285

Calvin6285 Fapstronaut

Yeah your right, but being addicted since my early teens really just fucked up my mindset!

Hitto likes this.
  8. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

It’s ok. Understandable. You are doing something about it now. The best healing is dating and sex with a girl because it helps rewire healthy chemistry in our brain. PMO just messes up our brains

9. Make sure you mention your streak

TC10 and seaguy44 like this.
  10. firstcaptain

firstcaptain Fapstronaut

Ah! I think your title of "how to meet girls" is the actual question you are trying to ask. The short answer is yes, you can absolutely meet women at the store. But I think your intuition is right, there may be a higher likelihood of rejection/coming across as a creep if you are approaching women at a store. In my very limited experience, women at the store are there to buy things, not to be asked out/meet men. Others are free to disagree with me.

But like everyone else, if you are interested in putting yourself out there, I think it's a very healthy activity that will help you overcome PMO. You will get nervous, and you will mess up sometimes, but, hey! You might just get a hot date! :D

Here's a resource that you may find helpful:
    http://thematinggrounds.com/where-t...rt-7-where-to-meet-women-how-to-talk-to-them/
    It provides more background on the social psychology aspects of where/how to meet people.

-firstcaptain

TC10 likes this.
  11. Try to meet people on their leisure time. People are on a mission when they're at the store. Parks, events etc are a much better place to try to meet someone than the grocery store.

seaguy44 likes this.