1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to heal from hand and arm pain

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Rimodulzaibot, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Rimodulzaibot

Rimodulzaibot New Fapstronaut

I first began to feel pain in my right under arm when I was 18, 8 years ago, due to masturbation. I then switched to left hand, which became injured as well within a year or two. It limited how much I could play guitar and write (two of my favourite things), but I had no knowledge of how to recover, and had no one to talk to for help on this matter.
    In recent years, this pain has spread into my hands and fingers, from university reports, requiring a lot of work.

I find it hard to find knowledge on this correlation online, but someone else must have experienced it. Does anyone in here have any advice on how to heal from this?

There is no way out of me solving this problem now, once and for all.

2. This doesn't sound like it was caused by masturbation, unless you are masturbating at a speed and force beyond anything I've ever thought of, which would surely hurt your penis too. I'd go to a doctor, this could be something much more serious.

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  3. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

Do you have the pain when you wake up, or haven't been using your hands and fingers for a while?
    Or does the pain get somewhat relieved when you move your hands?
    Do you feel pain in other areas of your body?
    Could this be something like rheumatoid arthritis?

4. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Definitely think this is something you should consult a doctor on. Whether or not it was a masturbation "injury," you should see a doctor ASAP as you will likely not be able to resolve your issues here. Good luck and keep us posted!