1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get friends and girlfriend at university?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HardWorkOnly, Mar 27, 2022.

1. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello guys, i have asked many questions here in this forum and thanks to all of you for answering.So my question is how can i talk to more girls at the university?,i spend most of my time in the library,classroom and university restaurant. I spend many hours in my library(a place where i cant talk much) do you think i should sit near to a girl and ask her something and try to start a converstion?.Plus i go everyday at the university restaurant where everybody has its group of friends and chat with each other what can i do here?,and lastly i am in my class room where 20% is girls and the other 80% boys,most of teh girls taken or in their group of male friends,i am studying for programming thats why there i a big difference of boys and girls.Can you give me some advice?

2. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Go to some of the college sponsored events. Even my college has an in person speed dating event. Any event however where you are doing things with others is a good way to start if you don't want to cold approach.

helloo1221 likes this.
  3. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

thats good but my university doesnt make that many events and most of the events need a lot of time,i dont have time

4. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

So you think cultivating a meaningful relationship with women doesn't take time and effort?

If you can't make the time why bother? Otherwise make time or squeeze it in at the events aforementioned by yourself.

Stay driven, only you know the right answer, and you already know it. You don't need us for validation.

Sculpt your mind, body, and spirit with the vitality of a warrior and attention of a poet

Aut Invenium Viam Aut Facium
    [​IMG]

helloo1221 likes this.