How to explain that to her ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by yesIam, Aug 1, 2017.

1. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

So i saw a lot of video about sex without ejaculation , luckly i'm able to control my ejaculation but how to explain that to the girl ? she probably will think i have a problem or start say some women stupid conclusion like ' you dont find me attractive ' or 'you dont like me ' . so if it's your GF it's easy you can explain the whole thing to her , but if it's a women you just start dating and you like her and want to see her again ? how to explain that without lying and without looking weird ?
    I dont ejaculate on first Date ??? :D:D:D

2. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

3. You explain it how it is. If she thinks your weird thats on her. Being a man is about doing what you think is right with out needing everyone to validate your decision.

faplordxd likes this.
  4. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Why don't you just wait with this dry orgasm thing? Show her that you are attracted and she's enough until she's comfortable with you. Then if you feel this is something you want to practice with her, just talk to her about it? Tell her the reasons and benefits for it and hopefully she'll go for it.

Good luck!

Kattskägg

Glorydreams likes this.
  5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I'm a SO and my partner could not ejaculate from sex or anything I did from day 1. Are you doing NoFap and trying not to ejaculate or can you not ejaculate with a partner? I was not a girlfriend so I hope I can give some perspective. I should mention that I am older 40 and the younger me may have had a different reaction. So put that in perspective. At first my SO told me he was nervous and that he just had to get used to me and that's why he could not 0. After about 20 times when it still would not happen I started to feel unattractive and wonder what was wrong? It was pmo. He agreed to stop but never did and we continued having unfulfilling sex for a year. You can tell the woman all you want that it's not her that she's attractive to you. But the truth is this problem hits hard at a woman's self esteem and you can't change that. If my partner had told me the truth early on I would have left. If he had told me he was doing NoFap I may have stuck around. My advice is to get clean first and then date or just be 100 honest with her and accept the consequences.

6. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

You lied to her and may face the ultimate consequence. Guys the know when you are lying.

GG2002 likes this.
  7. If it was me I wouldn't be having sex with a girl I've just started dating. I'd be wanting to know her mind before I get to know her body.

Glorydreams and GG2002 like this.
  8. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Agreed. I'm no expert but I think many of those that have developed a PMO addiction and are doing NoFap also have issues with intimacy. So replacing pmo with casual sex only compounds the problem.

Deleted Account likes this.