1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to enjoy life

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Andrew.999, May 6, 2020.

1. Andrew.999

Andrew.999 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone!!
    Hope everybody is fine. Have u ever thought about goal of living on this planet and how to enjoy every moment of life. I know sorrow and fun are mens nature and they show up itself from time to time but how it is possibe for someone who has spent most of his/her life in social isolation and who is disgusted of his/herself to start over a new life build good habit learn communication skills which isolation made him/her deprived of.
    I am looking forward for your ideas
    Thanks

2. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

I think life is about balance. You can enjoy life any age but you should also be doing responsible things. One way to enjoy life is being with others. Find a friend, gf/bf, or even a social activity where you can spend time with other people. Its a good way to relieve stress and enjoy the moment.

3. Andrew.999

Andrew.999 Fapstronaut

Thanks for letting me know your idea!
    I think i lack social skills, therefore I only have few friends in moderate level and only one close friend,I actually I am not totally sure about that too.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

One approach from being socially isolated is working with animals and/or having a pet. People are more complicated, and you have to deal with social realities that doesn't necessarily make sense, but animals involve some of those good feelings and are more straight forward - though it is both enjoying and taking care of them. Can you see how that's true?

And working with them like with an organization that deals with animal rescue and the like would be an opening to socialization, at least to an extent. Don't expect to find your mate that way or anything but it's something you would have in common with the people there.

Andrew.999 likes this.
  5. Andrew.999

Andrew.999 Fapstronaut

Thanks!
    Yeah It can be a good startup for getting socialized, although I already have a pet but could,nt help much and decrease my loneliness