How to deal with this? Rant alert.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Feb 8, 2022.

1. I have a friend. We dated a year or so back and I am trying to treat her like a normal friend. It didnt work out since she for a various of reasons are unable to respect my time and boundaries. She is mentally ill but really good company when she have a good day. Anyways, she flaked on me yesterday since she were tired. I invited her to go bowling today with me and two of my girl friends. She has failed to answer. I know she is busy more or less all day. I am tempted to not ask again and just go without her. Just so she knows that not answering means that I wont drag her along. She wants to join but I am not the kind of person to wait until last minute for an answer. I am meeting her again tomorrow. She got the whole day free. I dont really want to tell her that I expect more from her as a friend. Better to show her probably. I dont have time for her if she only shows up 50% of the time.

2. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

If having to have this friendship is hurting you this much, and giving you this much pain, it's probably best to be honest with her.