1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How semen retention can transform your life

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BuildSoul, Nov 4, 2021.

1. BuildSoul

BuildSoul New Fapstronaut

Science behind semen retention
    Let us think of it like this. Something that has the power to create a new life then what effects will it have on us when preserved for a long duration. In Ayurveda it is clearly mentioned that semen has value equivalent to blood. Those who don’t believe me can do an experiment. they can ejaculate daily for 30 days and see their face after that and for next 30 days stop ejaculating and see their face. The difference will be clear my friend. Semen constitutes of many vital nutrients like proteins, fructose, fatty acids and many more. So preserving it will help you retain these nutrients which are a food for your brain.

Benefits of semen retention
    As most of you don’t do something which has no benefits so here are some of the benefits of semen retention if done with an intention of improving your life.

• The most important thing it does to you is that it connects you to reality. You realise that all these years you have been wasting your semen on your bedsheets. You realise that life is working hard for what you want. I would say that this thing is largely enhanced by semen retention.
    • It Skyrockets your energy levels to like 200%. This thing is personally observed by me after many years of doing it.
    • It boots your testosterone levels to a great extent. You will acquire alpha male characteristics. Your muscles will be greatly enhanced and your fat will start to diminish when combined with a proper workout.
    • Social anxiety will be mostly gone as you will become more and more shameless.
    • It makes you more connected with your inner self.

Semen retention and Meditation
    Meditation can become a game changer if practised on semen retention journey. It is like adding fuel to fire. Adopt a good meditation technique that will help your build up energy to be channeled in upward direction. What meditation does it like acting as a tool to complete the balance of femine and masculine energy that is present in us. If you don’t know any meditation technique comment below to get my guidance. Meditation will build something called Ojas into you which is another level of energy.

My experience with semen retention
    I myself have been practising semen retention for the past 3 years and have noticed significant changes inside me. Earlier I used to be more boaster type after practising semen retention I feel like not proving or explaining myself to anyone. I became much more calm and grounded in my approach on this journey. It feels like something is there that keeps me grounded all the time. Some connection is there with my soul.

Someone once said to me if you can’t control your body how will you change your life. Aim for high dreams don’t waste your Life force.

You can visit my blog buildsoul(dott)com for more lifestyle and nofap content

savage_redemption likes this.
  2. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I would like to learn some meditation techniques :)