1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How nofab stoped me from jacking off : This is my first post. :-)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HelpMe2helpU, Sep 14, 2018.

Is going to a strip club a relaps? ( strictly speaking)

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. HelpMe2helpU

HelpMe2helpU New Fapstronaut

This is my first post. :) Does any body else feel like noFap forum has a spirt of sexual frustration and struggle? Or it could be me; In any case I’m glad to have this as a resource. I think I’m 3 days clean. But I’m not 100% sure what all would constitute as a relaps.
    For example My cousin came into town and we ended up at a strip club. Now that’s not something I normally even enjoy or think about; but I beared with it and unfortunately I did get a few dance ( they were mad at me because I was true to their rules, I only paid $5) I won’t go into detail (mustn’t be a stumbling block to my brothers).

SO Now the QUESTION IS DID I RELAPS? Do I need to set my counter back to 0?

When I woke up the next morning I was STRU - GU - LING! laying in bed just daydreaming about my kink. I didn’t jack off but I came close. But instead I logged on to here and wrote this post

2. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Well at least it was real girls and not s screen so.. continue your journey. But it is not recommended going to clubs because they are only there to get your money. Nothing else.!!!

HelpMe2helpU likes this.
  3. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

No, it wasn't a relapse or reset. And next time invite me... :D

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.