1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how long can it take from me to recover from over-masturbation effects?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Dec 5, 2018.

1. i started around 13 now im 22 and have gotten in the past 2 years:

- aches in the testicles, this one i can't really figure out cause it only hurts if you touch them in certain areas, i guess they are sensitive now because of all of depletion?

- poor sleep, because i can't even sleep fully without masturbating first

- irritation in my urethra, or bladder whatever. i had countless urine tests that all came out normal including a cystoscopy to check for blockage and all normal. doctor said it was just a slight irritation and i had to stay away from caffeineated beverages. now does anyone here believe that? how often you hear of people having discomfort when they have to take a piss because they had a whole 2 liter of mountain dew, much like in their 20s. i can see someone in their 40s-50s but it doesn't make sense.

and last but not least - lower back pain the most common symptom out of them all which i also had an x-ray done (all normal) and naproxen 375 which really didn't help.

can i recover in months time? or will i have to spend most likely 100s of bucks on chinese herbal medicine?

2. basketball21

basketball21 Fapstronaut

For the sleep and some pains, I would recommend CBD oil if you hadn't already. Do your research on it. (it can be expensive and does not get you high )

For the lower back pain, I would suggest a chiropractor for about a month and try to get advice on working your back in different ways and how to pop your back as well

3. a doc that i had to get referred by did order me to get physical therapy for my back but i didn't want it and sorta lied to him that my naproxen medicine cleared it up.