1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How important is penis size?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Indignation, Jul 24, 2015.

1. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

I'm black, 17 and my cock is probably 4.5 to 5 inches long. Is that ever going to grow before I get done growing? The stereotypes of the black male are ever present and causing me this concern.

2. Brandon2001

Brandon2001 Fapstronaut

I'm 15, white. tbh I've never really measured it or had a reason too. I guess ill maybe get bigger to as i get older. idk...ig ive never thought about it much

3. Hakkapeliitta

Hakkapeliitta Fapstronaut

Penis size is one of the least productive things to worry about. There's no reliable method to permanently enlarge your penis anyway, so it's one of those things everyone has to accept for themselves. As others have stated in this thread, actual physical problems usually come with dongs that are too large rather than too small.

Something to consider: if you have a penis that works, the penis you have is still the only one that can give you pleasure. Regardless of how it looks or how big it is, you should cherish it, just like you cherish the fact that you can manipulate objects as long as you have hands regardless of how big your biceps are. Everyone could always be just a little bit more ripped, have bigger penises/breasts/whatever, have thicker hair, have a smaller nose... the possibilities for self-doubt and destructive hangups are endless. I used to be incredibly insecure about my own size (I'm more or less average), but I realized years ago that worrying about it is an exercise in futility and focused more on what I could do to be a better lover when the time came to use it.

Reform Or Die Tryin likes this.
  4. It's not the size of the submarine but the quality of the seamen!

5. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Exactly. These aren't the right questions. lol.

I can't speak for all women, but I am pretty sure most of us really don't care what size you are. What makes wonderful sex different from mediocre sex is the connection between partners.

Also, I would just like to point out a little known fact about women's bodies-our cervix will move further back when we are aroused. Most women have a vagina that is between 3 to 4 inches long when she is not aroused. When stimulated, the cervix will move further back to make room for the penis. But, her vagina can't become longer than twice it's original length. That means, if she has a 3 inch long vagina, she can't take more than 6 inches, and if she has a 4 inch long vagina, she can't take more than 8 inches...at least not without bruising her cervix, which can be dangerous if done too aggressively. Also, the vagina doesn't become longer than it needs to to accommodate the penis, so the women still feels "full" even if she's not being penetrated as deeply as she could potentially be.

In short, the average vagina is perfectly fitted to the average size penis, and you guys don't need to worry about any of this.

TooMuchTooSoon and Kenzi like this.
  6. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean!

Reform Or Die Tryin likes this.
  7. Tantra_Shaft

Tantra_Shaft Fapstronaut

I think on the average, it doesn't matter (as long as it is what they call micro penis, where you can't achieve proper penetration). However, there are some women who really love big dicks, and there is nothing wrong about that. Just like some guys liking very big breasts. I am of average size (about six inches when erect, more than average girth, but I am a grower, i.e. there is a big difference between my flaccid and erect sizes), and for a long time I have had big issues with that, specially the first few years after I moved to Europe (I am originally from Africa). Every time a white girl showed me a little too obvious interest, I used to start mind fucking myself by thinking "Oh God, she is really one of those girls who dig black guys just because they think we all have big dicks", and of course, ending up not acting on the invitation/flirtation most of the time. I even tried penis exercises that are supposed to increase your penis size (actually they seemed to work, an inch or so, but you have to dedicate around 30 min almost every day, time that I would rather spend on meeting women or having sex!). Now, I am a bit relaxed about it, but I still can't help feeling uneasy every time jokes are thrown around among my friends about black guys and their huge penises.

8. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

9. Reform Or Die Tryin

Reform Or Die Tryin Fapstronaut

Don't Be A Menace Pacquiao!

10. Reform Or Die Tryin

Well Doc I don't fret over this concern personally but care to elaborate that comes off a bit condescending especially from a dick reflecting the fiery steed of Manson?

11. Reform Or Die Tryin

No but really unless you whip out what can be called a 'baby dick' like our friend did to us back in middle school while playing show and tell in my bedroom don't sweat the small stuff:

12. Reform Or Die Tryin

Fuck me McGregor dressed like a latino flag bearing Manny or have I injected too much coke?

13. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Maybe what matters is the size of the socket it'll end up being housed in!

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Indeed. Unfortunately, nobody really checks the square footage though before purchase anymore.

15. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

I check, with my penis.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. I check the car fax.

17. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

I fax the car check.

18. I think too much is made of penis size. At the end of the day it doesn't matter so much. But then again I remember reading in a magazine about a woman who was unable to have intercourse with her husband because he was too big for her. They told a doctor about their problem and the doctor told them to give up on having intercourse because they were never going to be able to have it.

19. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

As far as penetration goes, a lot of girls want their gspot hit. Which is only like, an inch and a half, to two inches in. So if you're bigger than that, you're good.