1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you shave your pubes and avoid the itchiness afterwards?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2023.

1. I think I might need to shave my pubes. For some reason, the "region down there" starts to smell not even a day after showering. It's so bad that I can even smell it through my pants sometimes.

It's definitely not an STD (as I have never been sexually active) nor is it something else (because I don't see any other changes). I'm generally more prone to sweat, and my armpits also start to smell bad as soon as just a couple hours after the shower.

Nevertheless, would this be a legitimate reason to shave my pubes?

Also, I shaved my pubes two times in my life. The first time was bloody awful and the itchiness was so bad that I couldn't sleep (it literally woke me up from sleep) and walk. It went away after 2 weeks.

The second time I just trimmed my pubes. But still it hurt a fucking lot. This time it went away after one week.

So how do you shave your pubes without all that itchiness?

2. To shave my pubic area i have a razor that was designed for to shave that area. It is from Manscaped. Never had a problem with itchiness when using it.

As for the smell down there, find some powder or creams that were designed for that area. I think Manscaped has some stuff but I prefer Chassis powder.