How do I use the Day Counter System?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by shodaivienni, Dec 2, 2017.

1. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

I am currently using my mobile phone web browser version of NoFap. How exactly it is to use the day counter thingy to track my progress?

I've submitted the starting point of my PMO challenge yesterday. Does that mean I'll have to regularly update the streak each day I succeed or will it be automatically changed without me having to press anything? What should I do if I relapse and have to reset the entire thing?

2. Hi @shodaivienni

It seems that the counter is already running.
    The counter is updated automatically.
    When you may relapse, you can fill out a new starting date.

By the way: very welcome here and I hope you will soon grow out of your self harming habits.

3. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

Ok thanks a lot for the reply man. By the way how do you mention other usernames like you just did? Is it done just by using the '@' followed by the username?

It's so I don't have to press the reply button every time I'm actually replying someone's post (cause it tends to re-quote the message and for short replies I prefer mentioning the usernames) & let them notice in their alerts bar just by mentioning their names.

Lastly, is there any sort of instruction/FAQ regarding how to fully understand & use all the features within the forum? Please let me know so that I don't have to ask too many of these questions (that I know are pretty annoying for some ppl).

4. Hi @shodaivienni

If you type the @-character and some first characters of a username, it will automatically show a list.
    Replying is also a possibility. It automatically shrinks the quantum of text that is shown.

I think this page can be handy. At the bottom of that page are some links to other informative pages.

5. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

@Roady Alright man thank you for the help.

Roady likes this.