1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you lost your virginity? (Trigger warning) (for those who totally committed X PMO only)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Your thing goes into someone else's thing.

That is the definition

2. I feel like you over think and over complicate simple questions.

^ This guy gets it.

SolitaryScribe likes this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

was at school 15yo, in between Exams (doing dismally) empty classroom.. she/we both raring to go.. single most intense feeling i can remember (only Exam i scored 100% that day!)

4. Shit...I dropped my phone in my friends toliet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I believe that Harvey Weinstein said that... Or was it Matt Lauer?

6. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Well, in that case, my friend inserted the pin of my phone charger into his phone. Does it count?

7. An international online friend became a 'very close friend' who then came to visit me when I was 20-ish, and she was rather promiscuous during the weeks we were together. But we didn't really fit the same mould so when she went back home it kind of ended by default.

8. That's your interpretation but not necessarily the OP interpretation.

And what is the thing that goes into someone else's thing? If one thing goes into another thing are you only 25%, not virgin? Should everything go into everything for someone to completely not be virgin?

And who's less of a virgin the guy who had sex but still feel innocent or the guy who's had sex and doesn't feel innocent?

9. I suppose everyone's interpretation is different.

Theres different categories of virginity.

I believe in the traditional meaning when it comes to a heterosexual man.

You're still a virgin if you've gotten a blowjob hand job whatever. You lose it when you have vaginal sex with a girl. I'm not going to discuss getting your brown belt and all that other stuff.

And innocence is boring lol

A41:14A likes this.
  10. Eeuuuugh why did I come to this damn thread in the first place? Fuck my primal desire to reproduce.

11. Hahaha there's a disclaimer in the title!

12. Sure, let’s call your addict curiosity a “primal desire to reproduce”.

13. I'm a simple man, I always click on threads that are sex related. :/

A41:14A likes this.