How can I elevate myself from self-destruction to self improvement?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by nericwilson, Jul 25, 2016.

1. nericwilson

nericwilson Fapstronaut

There's a saying "You are your own friend & you are your own foe!"

Witnessing my own actions, I'm behaving like I'm my own enemy who has become a self-destructive nerd. Sexual passions have become like a heroin drug for me where one moment away from it, becomes like a boring moment. Just like the drug addicts who are always going for a high, for me, it seems like each sexual behavior or every sexual act I indulge in, should not be compromised on highness of pleasure it brings.

So, I keep trying the variations in sexual acts to always maintain that "high" like becoming a CD (cross dresser) to show off those lady curves on webcam chat messengers, taking the humiliation as in "Small Penis Huminilation (SPH)" and also visit pubs in quest to hit those sexy booties only to embarrass myself that I lack the pack down there.

The worst in this whole process is, I'm greatly risking my self-image by exposing naked on cam. Very recently, there's this lady who is blackmailing & cyber-bullying that she'll publish my recorded naked video on all social platforms and spread it like wild fire on internet if I do not give her the demanded money.

Such is my heightened madness. How do I pull myself out of this grip? How do I save my face, if my video does gets published on social platforms? I'm already 31 years old and I doubt if I have totally lost the self control & should be seeking any immediate mental/medical attention. Please help!!

2. joelcapo

joelcapo Fapstronaut

You should not pay that woman, she will ask for more money later. Who cares if you show up naked. I would recommend you to report it to authorities. Look man, i once read something that said that life doesnt owe you anything, you make of it what you can. Do you really want to keep living like this?, "Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion".

Good luck if you want to talk im down, just message me.

3. Vince356

Vince356 Fapstronaut

Wow thats terrible with the trouble your in. Yeah like what joelcapo said report this to athorities nothing to be ashamed of. This is what athorities do catch people like them. Save yourself from long term hurt by just ending it now than later best of luck to you! If you do end up on the internet wouldn't that cause more trouble to her than you? (Only if you report it) So say to yourself, this is the body God gave me I have nothing to be ashamed of. Again I wish you the best I will pray for you.