Hoping to change my life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HonkyTonkMan, Jul 3, 2017.

1. I'm 34 years old and hooked on P & M. I've known for over 4 years that I have a serious problem but I just can't seem to break the cycle. I went 90 days clean in 2014 and have also gone 50 days plus a couple of other times but I always lapse back to my old ways.
    I got married 2 years ago and thought that would help me get better. I love my wife dearly but since then I've struggled to stay even a week clean. I feel like I'm at a real low ebb but looking at some of the success stories here has been inspiring so I feel hopeful that I will succeed this time. My initial goal is to match my best streak of 90 days and to take it from there. I know it will be hard but signing up here is a positive step. Hopefully I'll be posting in the success stories section soon!

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?