1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Home alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by better human, Apr 9, 2018.

1. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Hello
    Somedays i have to tay at home to study or finish tasks while my family travels on vacations
    I don't mind being on my own ,
    But i m programmed to pmo once they leave home
    I tried to get my slef busy, wander with my friends, but after 6 hours, i pmo unfortunately
    This situation happened alot and i dont know how to deal with
    I prqctice many techniques and overcome other triggers usually, but Loneliness beats me down always

What do you suggest me

dream1990 likes this.
  2. wtbootb

wtbootb Fapstronaut

Try to take a cold shower or just go and take a walk in nature. For me, these ones really help.

better human likes this.
  3. dream1990

dream1990 Fapstronaut

i cant relate enough my friend....what i personally believe is that there is no solution but to avoid being alone as much as you can. It is not easy i know..some times i had to walk for two hours just so i can shift my mind and manage my urge.
    through the time we developed a link between being alone and PMO, this has to change. but while we are still vulnerable, i would recommend not to put ourselves in that position.

4. Spike73

Spike73 New Fapstronaut

The more you can be outside the better. Whether it’s walking, running or just driving somewhere. Anything that keeps a phone or computer out of your hands. I find that despite my best intentions with either reading or doing breathing techniques, I’m still too early into my reboot for those to work as well as some people indicate they should. Get out of the environment where you have easy access to material and/or a safe space to pmo.