1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit a milestone, and so follows the story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Baller123, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

So today's day 30 for me on my current streak and although I've achieved this feat a couple times over the past year or so I can confidently say that this one has felt a bit different and thats why I'm posting about it.

This one is the first (and maybe only) time where I've crossed 30 days in complete social isolation due to COVID 19 self-quarantining. This has allowed me to think very clearly about myself. Who I've become, who I want to be.

This past year I was a first year in university. I started out the year really well, had a 2+ month streak going, I had a really good mindset and work ethic. However, as the year went by things changed. What caught me by surprise was how much attention and praise I got for just being myself, and it was attention from guys and gals alike. I personally don't go out of my way for attention, so it was really unusual for me. And of course I'm sure the attention came because of the NoFap superpowers. I was pretty confident and comfortable with the new people I met and I'm sure this first impression made an impact.

As the months went by I guess the attention got to my head. I started second guessing everything I was going to say, started to become a people pleaser I guess. Then I relapsed. Had another long streak, but this time around I was kind of cocky and arrogant because I felt better than others due to my NoFap superpowers. And I didn't like it one bit. So since quarantine has begun I've been working on being more humble and clear minded.

Usually other posts talk about the benefits they experience on their streaks, but to tell you the truth on the current one I wouldn't say I've experienced anything different yet. However on this current streak, I'm trying to go 200+ days (something I've never done) and even 365+ days (my dream goal). So this won't be my last success post, and I hope I'll have some benefits to share in the others.

If you have any questions/advice please share.

2. Outspaced

Outspaced Fapstronaut

Keep going. I hope you achieve it.

Baller123 and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. Huga

Huga Fapstronaut

Congratulations buddy, waiting for your success on further month:emoji_muscle:

Zeeshaan and Baller123 like this.
  4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Keep going mate, one day at the time!

Baller123 likes this.