High school dance question

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Nantz, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Nantz

Nantz Fapstronaut

Does it matter if i ask a girl to prom who i don't know very well? Will I seem like a creep if shes like "who is this guy"? I had a class with her last semester so we kinda barely know each other. My instinct is that its just fine but i want other opinions.

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You don't need anyone's permission.

It doesn't matter if you two barely know each other or you had a class with her last semester.

It doesn't matter if she thinks you're a creep or not.

All this is just noise and procrastination to avoid finding out the outcome.

Just talk to her and see if she's interested.

Hitto, Nantz and TheBigBadWolf like this.
  3. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

If she wants to go she will say "yes".
    That's a win for you.

If she says "no", don't worry about it, you barely know each other, no harm done.

You are in a win win situation. Go for it man!

Nantz likes this.
  4. Man
    Don't waste your time with prom, I swear I never regret not going to prom on how stupid and time - killing it's was.

5. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

If you like the girl it's a great move to make. You can find out if she likes you or not. Just do it!

Nantz likes this.
  6. She will not reply "who is this guy" if she likes you, STOP TELLING YOUSELF THAT U SEEM LIKE A CREEP BY ASKING HER OUT THATS JUST A FALSE STORY YOU TELL YOURSELF. Approach and find out ask you might just be very happy you did Good Luck
    by the way WOMEN THAT LIKE YOU ,LIKE YOU AS YOU ARE

Hitto and Nantz like this.
  7. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

What do you have to lose? The worst she can say is no. But if you never ask, you won’t know the answer. If she says no, then gracefully accept it, thank her and move one. FYI there are plenty of women who have no dates to the prom, that want to go and wish someone would ask them out. If there is anything I wish men would realize more its that we women, are just as scared, and just as insecure.

Nantz likes this.
  8. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Found myself in a situation last year in high school. I worked up the courage and went through with it and have no regrets. Highly recommend you ask her.

GG2002 and Nantz like this.
  9. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

@Nantz how did this play out? How did the experience go?

10. Nantz

Nantz Fapstronaut

Well... she got the date mixed up and actually had to go to the wedding of a close family member which i think is totally understandable. The bright side is that it got me a connection with her and i think she seemed genuinely interested in me. It also in a strange way boosted my confidence when before she replied i decided to be ok with whatever her answer was. She seemed disappointed that she couldn't go so i think ill just ask her on a date sometime. Thanks for taking the time to ask and being interested, i appreciate it.

Jennica likes this.