1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kiytony, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Kiytony

Kiytony New Fapstronaut

hello
    I'm new here. I desperately need help and support, because I can't do this any more. Most of the people around me think that I'm a good person but I'm not. And I'm so tired of lying to everyone around me, lying to all my friends, lying to my family
    I'm tired of all that.
    I thought it would be great to have some people I can open up to, if you wanna talk, and offer some advice, feel free!

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

A thousand times welcome here!

So if you are not the good person the people around you think you are, tell me, who are you?

3. Kiytony

Kiytony New Fapstronaut

A liar and loser

4. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

I would bet a hundred bucks you’re not. Is everything you do lies and phony shit? My guess is most of things you do is what a nice, sensible person does. So why let the negative behaviour be what defines you? The destructive behaviour you’re having needs to be recognised for what it is, no more, no less.

The fact that you are being honest right now and not ignoring your issues is worth a million dollars. Big step bro! Now some good news: I’m convinced you can get working on that behaviour that does not suit you. Not first and formal beacause your loved ones deserves it, but because you are worth it my friend!

(The not so good news is that it is not going to be without hard work)

Once again, welcome here, you’ve come to the right place

Kiytony likes this.
  5. Kiytony

Kiytony New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for encouraging me. It means a great deal