hi there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by anil007, Sep 26, 2015.

1. anil007

anil007 Fapstronaut

I have been struggling for nearly 25yrs or more with pmo
    and was ingnorant about the effect .one fine day or you can call it depressing day that enough is enough i should quit before its too late .l thought I should go through this herculion task all alone than luckily l came across nofap where there are some many are there help me .since

shbjorn likes this.
  2. Jmak290

Jmak290 Guest

Welcome. It's great to know your thinking about this now, before you hit your bottomline. Many times that bottomline is very unexpected places. Once never thought possible I would do.

Good timing. FPMO does have its effects. Considering the damage already done, we take on the task of recovery. Whatever we do, we must keep forward momentum. Keep motivated and determined.

I saw there was a problem years ago, but didnot take it upon myself to do what it would take.

Then one day that Mac truck hit, that "crisis of truth" came and I had to face it. I wasn't ready, but I needed to be ready, or I wasn't going to survive those dark months ahead.

You have the right motivation for change. Stay here, get involved. Learn from others, and consider sharing your hope and healing with others.

Many on here fall and get back up, fall and get back up, fall and get back up, and that's good they don't stay down. But it is VERY encouraging when we see them that experience 90 days of sexual sobriety. It's great to see 120 days, or more of no FPMO. We all have that potential, even I.

When you make and reach a goal of sobriety, do share that us. Someone needs to hear stories of hope. When you reach 3 days, shout it from the rooftops here. When you exceed your goal of 7 days, please share.

We will back you all the way as you attempt To double, to triple your goals. This is what we are all about.

Once again welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your "Over 40" journaling.