1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi - new here, hoping to get to a good life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Nats, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Nats

Nats Fapstronaut

hi ,

I am nats, a 39 yr old male, from india.

I realized PMO has been become my default stress coping 10 years ago. since then, this habit has had a debilitating effect on my self confidence, joy and wellbeing and career.

plus I now I feel I am dealing with a midlife crisis. Just hit a low, the last couple of days and I am getting my way out slowly

im looking forward to being part of this community, get myself into a good healthy life and support fellow travelers on this path

cheers,

2. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

welcome you to NoFap Land @Nats , building a good habits will help you to avoid pmo, start building slowly 5 mins day habits like exercises, mediation strongly recommend you to start Mediation, book reading, learn new instruments, language

I believe in you & you can do it Bhai

We Are One...!

Nats likes this.
  3. Welcome bro. All the best to you. Install a blocker and let someone else put a blocker password. Be aware what triggers you to pmo and avoid it. Much support from Kenya. Don't forget to invest self improvement on a daily basis.

Nats likes this.
  4. Nats

Nats Fapstronaut

Thank you Ameet Bhai for your kind words of support.. yes, I have started MBSR meditation online.. its really good... I am going to add exercise into my daily routine as well.. good luck with your journey too

5. Nats

Nats Fapstronaut

Dear olesaiyan, thank you very much for your kind wishes and suggestions. its amazing that you are in Kenya and you are supporting me in this! thank you and thanks to NoFap! yes, I am going to minimize PMO triggers.. for me stress is a trigger.. so I am going to follow healthy life style habits to buffer stress.. mindfulness meditation, exercise etc .. yes I have installed filters...

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. That's great man. Stay awesome bro, all the best in your recovery.