Hi! My penis is death!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kitsunebi88, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Kitsunebi88

Kitsunebi88 New Fapstronaut

Hello to all. Ihave 27 year old. In the days 28 June - 3 July I exercised a perhaps too intense masturbation also inflating the glans penis the PC muscle. The next morning (4 July) I wake up with a dead penis, atrophied that the smaller and less dense than it was normally in flaccid state; it is extremely very soft, The penis appears gelatinous and flat, if it is empty inside! So much so that it bends in every way and in all directions to make a knot and as if it were empty inside so as to appear extreme flat, I no longer have any sensitivity and feel a total detachment of the penis as if it were a foreign body, it is also very light and not heavy as it was before decadent to dead weight! The skin is rough and dark to the touch it burns, penis numb to the maximum none sensitivity to ice, the penis to the touch burns a lot. I have no libido or desire and no erection night or morning, manually they are very soft! It's been a month, nothing is resolved and I'm desperate! Has anyone had similar problems? Whether it's nerve damage, venous or PC muscle? Ipp? Damage to the suspensory ligament? I Scared :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. Could be flatlining? I'm only guessing. I would definitely consider seeing a doctor though. Sorry man! I feel for you. :(

Kitsunebi88 likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

You should see a doctor. You might have caused some damage from penile "exercises". A flatline normally means just shrunken, numb, and unresponsive, not pain and color changes.

hardowner and Kitsunebi88 like this.
  4. Kitsunebi88

I did not do penis exercises, but I remember that during masturbation I contracted the PC muscle and the glans became bigger. If someone has had the same symptoms, any advice is appreciated! :emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2:

5. Kitsunebi88

I have no pain but the skin feels like it burns :emoji_anguished::emoji_anguished::emoji_anguished:

6. Definitely see a doctor ASAP.

hardowner likes this.
  7. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Go to the doctor before it's too late. Let us know what happened...

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. dodot007

dodot007 Fapstronaut