1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bjarni Herjolfson, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Bjarni Herjolfson

Bjarni Herjolfson Fapstronaut

Hey guys! I am so glad I stumbled upon this community, it's inspired me to make the change.
    I'm 14 years-old, and this is my first year doing "no-school"(self directed learning), and have been home schooled my whole life. I'm also a christian, which is probably the reason I've felt so compelled to quit PMO.
    I've got a short story. It all started on a stormy night at the beginning of the year, literally January first. I knew in that moment that I'd regret it, but I went ahead with it anyways, and since then I have been wrestling with masturbation. Now it's only been recently that PMO addiction has become a serious possibility, and that sole fact has been enough to get me to join the fapstronauts fighting to quit entirely. I am going to end it the year it started; the 90 day challenge has started.
    Please, a small prayer or word of encouragement does wonders. Thanks, Bjarni.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Cool i'm 14 years old too! goodl luck on this journey and please, text me if you need any help