1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by J Arthur Rank, Aug 24, 2018.

1. J Arthur Rank

J Arthur Rank Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I have just signed up to this site after reading some inspirational stories, and thought that this might help keep me on the straight an narrow. My journey with self reflection started about 28 days ago when the police plucked me from my bedroom one sunny Saturday morning, and the harrowing ordeal that has split my family to pieces began. I say sunny, I don't really recall what the weather was like. I am not going to share any horrific detail relating to being arrested, but I do want to share my feelings and experiences that might help others realize what this seemingly harmless habit can end up as. If this helps just one other person to steer away from the personal hell that this has caused me, then I feel that this would have been worth something.

Saskia Simone and JoePineapples like this.
  2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Blimey, being arrested is pretty strong. Hope you can chart your way out of hell. Good luck mate. Great name btw J Arthur.