Hey!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by vinzzz96, Apr 12, 2019.

1. vinzzz96

vinzzz96 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, I am a 23 year old guy, trying to end the worst habit that I had in my entire life. I had pauses of like 3-4-5 months...But I failed every time. I would love to finally find out how to achieve the point where I don't even think about it, nor I consider it as a something that I have to do no matter what.Its a battle on a psychological level.
    Anyway, its my pleasure to be a part of this community as I believe there is a lot of people who wish to quit this thing and as the slogan of the website is "get a new grip on life". I have to say that I've been seeing some very positive changes. I am much better at working out, I am much better at my workplace, and I am better at life in general. I won't even mention my self confidence as you all pretty much know that it increases whenever you quit masturbating.
    The worst problem that I am having with quitting is that I get the pain in my testicles if I don't do masturbate. To the point where I can even touch them without getting hurt...And then I tell to myself that its okay to do it because its causing me a physical pain. After that I regret it so much, and its just a circle that goes on...Any advice on this topic? Thank you all in advance.

2. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome. The pain appears and disappears many times during the reboot process. After the 90 days, gets less dense.

3. Cuauhtli

Cuauhtli Fapstronaut

Well for that sort of ball pain I use some ice and it helps me to have some good underware support. That’s is, no boxers but briefs or even a jock if I’m doing sports.

4. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

I think that ice is not good. I'd prefer cold water. Suggested by doctor to solve another problem that I used to have.