Hey there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SomeGuy90, May 18, 2018.

1. SomeGuy90

SomeGuy90 Fapstronaut

hey guys!

I've been lurking this site for a few weeks now and tried the challenge just to see if i could do it. I had made it to 21 days with no PMO and then relapsed for several days on netflix (soft P). It was at that moment I realized that it wasn't worth the relapse and I got to experience the chaser that I had read up about when I first started. Lesson learned!

I've been doing MO since 13 (currently 27) and it was my go to coping mechanism in response to stress throughout high school and even up to now. Rather than face the stress, I would regress and MO to get the high and avoid the stress. In the past 2 years, I had gone full PMO as would be expected given my habits. Today I decided that I should keep a log and post progress no matter how good or bad to be a reminder for myself not to falter. I hope to lean on your support throughout the journey!

So here goes nothing...

2. Hi. Welcome! Yes, being active here and posting in journal is very good way to keep yourself motivated and committed. Good luck on your reboot!