1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey NoFap Fam,20 M, Bi Guy Here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rakan_123, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Rakan_123

Rakan_123 New Fapstronaut

What's up NoFap fam,Just wanted to drop in and chat about something that's been on my mind during this NoFap journey of mine. I'm bisexual, and let me tell you, it adds an extra layer of complexity to the whole experience!

I've noticed that I can get turned on by all sorts of things – from gym content to handsome guys and women too. It's like my brain is on a constant adventure, haha!But here's the thing: sometimes these triggers can throw me off track.

They make it a bit trickier to stay focused and stick to my NoFap goals, you know?So, I'm reaching out to the awesome peeps in this community for some advice and support.

How do you all handle those moments when your brain is like, "Hey, let's have some fun!" but you're trying to stay disciplined?
    Help me !

WhyNotStop likes this.
  2. Orphan

Orphan Fapstronaut

Hiya Rakan!

First of all, welcome - we're all glad you're here. :)

If you check out the groups section, you'll come across one for bisexual men, who will definitely be able to sympathise and encourage you.

I've got some rebooting resources at this link for you. Feel free to check them out and see if you can make use of them. Part of it involves you making a plan, where you tell yourself what you will do when urges and temptations come your way. So perhaps look around the forums, dive into the group and see what advice your peers can offer you.... then add it to your plan.
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/attacks-of-opportunity.358094/#post-3766486

Wishing you a successful reboot, hope you find both techniques and the support that will help you.
    ~Orf

3. Rakan_123

Rakan_123 New Fapstronaut

Tnx a lot , I really appreciate this