Hey I’m shrub

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Shreba1, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Shreba1

Shreba1 Fapstronaut

hi that’s my nickname

27 y/o male in Washington state

Sort of in between jobs in the sense that just started part time at petco but I’ll hear Monday about this sweet specialized tech job

I graduated high school and flunked out of college and became a total loser
    It’s taken a lot of work and personal growth and faith to be where I am today

I got out of the mess I made
    And am totally good and safe today

NoFap is going to take me to the next level of grateful living but taking down any fake walls I’ve built between myself and everything else

I’ve got a significant other we have been together 2 years we are 7 months pregnant with a boy and we have driven and settled down across the county from where we started. We have built up given away packed up and re built a home together.
    We have survived possibly breaking up and we have never been late to pay our rent despite me losing a job twice in our relationship.
    Personally I have overcome depression and addiction to THC PCP ADDERAL and TOBACCO to name a few
    I did not do this alone
    What I used to do alone was masterbate onto my stomach, into a sock, or into the shower. Staring at this black mirror of a technological marvel, lusting over young women.
    This is a sick and twisted disgusting perversion and I hate everything about this.
    I hate that I waste such precious energy and vitality and goodness and SPERM on such trash.
    I’m better than this!
    YOURE better than this!

I really believe in getting better and being such a much better stronger ENERGIZED and more refined person

Thx NoFap

This is probably the best forum community on the planet.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been in an online forum.

Please I would love to not be alone. I know I’m not, and I know that I like to try and keep my head down and just get to work.

Not one to soak in praise or be selfish or unkind,
    But I think it would feel very nice to be acknowledged for real for once.

Thanks and bless u

ThetaLogix and MrSuccess17 like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

You are not alone.

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Shreba1 likes this.
  3. Shreba1

Shreba1 Fapstronaut

NoFap, the panic app, restrictions on my devices, open with s/o, love of this forum, desire to be better, new accountability partner.

4. Shreba1

Shreba1 Fapstronaut

2525 likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for additional strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

Shreba1 likes this.
  6. Shreba1

Shreba1 Fapstronaut

roger that. thank you!

D . J . likes this.