Heres why testosterone is "declining"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Jul 31, 2023.

1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired

I remember you told me that I don't care about sacrificing men for my goals because I'm stating that testosterone decline may be a positive change, but for some reason you seem to forget that men also expose women to danger of pregnancy and the risk of death in order to get a progeny.

Based on that observation, can I also conclude that men also have no problem sacrificing women for their goals ?

2. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I'm not upset with you. Please show me the part where I'm upset. All I have said is in agreement with what you have said. I don't understand how you recognize part of what I said is in agreement, but you seem to think I'm upset for the other part. That would be inconsistent.

Oh is it because I used the word "poison?" Alright, I'll sanitize it if you want; it's good that men are being medicated. It's good that we're medicating men into submission to their rightful superiors, which is unquestionably the only cause. The idea that stress is a contributing factor, that men are "stressed" is laughable. Relative to women, men have practically zero stress in their lives. Jennifer Gao taught me that, in her brilliantly underrated streaming show "She-Hulk." Women live in constant fear of abuse from men, anywhere from microagressions like manspreading and mansplaining, to actual physical assault. According to statistics, every woman is sexually assaulted at least six times before graduating high school. The only stress so-called "men" these days are exposed to is the fear that a woman might be given the job that was rightfully hers anyway, or the fear that she might not actually want to date a mouth-breathing, Cheeto-stained troglodyte wanker and touch his shriveled limp member, that he can't even get up because he's been feverishly flogging it to whatever disgustingly immoral fetish it is he's into.

Restored Rebooter likes this.
  3. she-dernatinus

You are definetly upset, and now you are upset and sarcastic.

And yes meshuga, we live in a constant fear of abuse from men. You can go to any female dominated subbreddit and check for yourself, we don't need statistic to tell us anything, our experiences with men suffice. The positiveness in testosterone decline comes from the fact that men's potential to commit aggression will also decline with it, it's sad that stress is a factor, and I wish there was a way to acheive that without stressing anybody. Hey but what can we do ?

4. she-dernatinus

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromo...the_first_time_since_such_statistics_started/

5. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Well now I'm upset because you aren't taking me seriously.

I've well documented how I have been struggling to improve, for years. I have had professional counseling, I have medicated, and I've only gotten worse. My wife treats me like a danger to herself and the family because I am a danger to her and the family, I've documented that, it's in my journal, go look if you don't believe me. If I, with the best of intentions, can't bring myself up to the barest acceptable standard, what makes me or you or anyone else think that any person contaminated with this hormone can? I have done nothing but support your assertion that testosterone is bad for anyone who actually matters, and you turn around and accuse me of oversensitivity and sarcasm? I mean, I get it. I'm male. It's in my predisposition to be a liar, and stupid, on top of being hyper-aggressive and a sexual deviant. But I swear to you, I'm fed up with myself and I'm fed up with other entitled demi-beings soaking up resources and spoiling everything for decent people.

I say kill 'em all, and let Goddess sort them out. But then, that's my testosterone talking. I'm sorry I spoke up, and took up your space.

6. she-dernatinus

You're bringing up your personal feelings into something that is a scientific fact. Remember you agreed that testosterone is indeed linked to aggressive behavior, so where does that leave you ?

As a side note, I'm glad you are improving yourself. As far as your own personal issues, I think it's more about the fact that you're on the spectrum and less about the fact that you have testosterone in your blood stream. Remember that pre-disposition doesn't mean actualisation, as a male with high testosterone levels you can be pre-disposed to behave a certain manner , but it doesn't mean you will turn into a deviant or a criminal.

7. she-dernatinus

Also, have you seen the link I posted ?

8. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

And am I disagreeing with you?

No!

Less testosterone = less problems.

Even though less testosterone in men correlates to lower standard of living and lower self-esteem. I think its a good thing men aren't getting enough of the chemical (angry juice) that they need to live a good healthy life, because we're dangerous when we have a healthy amount. Really really really really really dangerous.

I agree with you.

Meshuga likes this.
  9. EmperorLaStrang

I really would rather be brittle, weak, impotent, and depressed if that means women are safe.

Meshuga likes this.
  10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

It’s not a positive change and I’ve said it again and again and provided proof by someone who actually studied this, seems you want to find anyway possible to harm men, human males aggression has nothing to do with testosterone. So stop stating myth as fact, it’s getting boring.

So now we should just stop procreating ? You’re absolutely insane lol. Men aren’t the only ones to make a decision to have a child, apart from the fact that humans are biologically driven to procreate and have children, women also make that choice. Men aren’t wishing for hormonal castration of women’s estrogen hormone, which we know is vital to their healthy function. So no, men do not wish for the sacrifice of women, the way you do with men.

The fact that you believe this truly makes you an evil and dangerously unstable person. You wish harm towards men, testosterone decline equates to the destruction and suffering of men and you also don’t seem to understand that this will cause the destruction of our species.

I have nothing left to discuss with you. I did not think you could dip any lower than you just have.

11. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

What is a "fact" anyway? @Redemptionisrequired posted some things he claims are facts. I guess we can acknowledge it's a fact that someone said those things, but consider the source. It's an individual acclimated as a male aggressor and infected with T, posting so-called "research" done by individuals socialized as males and infected with T, so of course they're going to come up with "reasons," backed with "proof" that T is necessary for them or whatever. But we know the truth; they are just looking for excuses to keep using this poison in their bodies to enable their impulsivity and aggression, which they want to express through sexual violence against women. They just use numbers and fancy academic phrases to confuse us. The important facts are the experiences of women, who have suffered because men have T and too much of it. It makes them act like men, and that's a problem. It's a problem for women, and it's a problem for other men. Everyone would be better off if men, as such, didn't exist. We should replace them. If it's at the cost of making them fat, unproductive, generally unhealthy and individually miserable, that's better than violent, dangerous, crude, and rape-y. Plus they stink.
    Overly aggressive, without question. My words are violence but I can't help myself. I'm trying to be more like @EmperorLaStrang and reduce my T levels naturally as much as possible. I'd do anything to get rid of this poison in my veins. Or lymphatic system. I'm not sure how it works and "veins" sounds better, more pithy. It's just, my body naturally produces this poison. You could almost say it's an intrinsic part of me, but I hate it and I want to die which is also aggressive. It's a circular thing. But on the plus side, it's stressing me out so maybe that means I'll have less.
    I'm not improving myself, that's the point. I'm trying, but there's no improvement.
    Which spectrum? There's like, a dozen spectra I need to be paying attention to. There's autism spectrum, sexuality spectrum, gender spectrum, there's an ISP called Spectrum. I hear we're all on all the spectra, but that's not true because I don't use Spectrum internet.

But I have to take issue with your assessment. As you yourself have often stated, it's men, ie, people with testosterone, that are more prone to violence and aggression. That's my major problem. I don't think my problem is that I'm on a spectrum, it's that I have testosterone. My wife and kids would be better off if I were a person without excessive testosterone. They would be better off if I were a woman.
    Yeah no, it's possible for me to be a decent human being with this excess, it just makes me more prone to it and I don't like my odds. But you're right. T ultimately is just an excuse. The real problem is I'm an immoral human being and deserve punishment, so even if I would get sick if my T levels dropped, like @Redemptionisrequired and his so-called "research" claims (we all know men disproportionately complain because they're really the opposite of tough stoics like they claim, they're really snowflake crybabies who turn the temperature down way too low and make everyone else suffer through their selfishness), I have it coming. That's the sacrifice I would need to make for the betterment of society.
    I did, I don't know if that's a good thing or not though. They aren't being exposed to the risk of pregnancy, so probably a good thing? I don't know, I have too much testosterone and am basically an immoral being. I've noticed a pattern where, any time I form an independent thought, it turns out to be wrong. That's why I rely on people with low testosterone to do my thinking for me. It's safer for everyone that way.

12. EmperorLaStrang

Just yesterday I witnessed my neighbor trying to chop a tree and she was clearly struggling. Shes a single mother and very small.

I had this overwhelming urge to step outside and chop the tree down for her, because I know my body is way more equipped for that work than she is.

I didnt though! And by god is that a relief. I can only imagine the horror that would be unleashed if I gave into to my T impulses

13. she-dernatinus

It doesn't change the fact that It's women who pay the price of pregnancy, and yet for centuries men always decided to put women through numerous pregnancies, instead of simply deciding to cut their pleasure short by pulling out. Sometimes right after they give birth, only because they felt the urge to please the peepee and decided that having a woman around means they can please the peepee in a slightly better way than when using their hands, regardless of what that means for the mother that still has to recover from pregnancy and nurse her newborn baby.

Even today, you will find many men who don't want to use condoms because the peepees aren't happy with condoms, basically once again prioritising their own pleasure instead of taking into account the outcomes that may happen to their partners.

Men have been sacrificing women for centuries for very trivial reasons, and this is only one example. I could also mention how women were forced into horrific FGM just so "she doesn't cheat" on her partner. FGM was only adopted as a tradition in some culture because it was believed to hinder women's sex drive and make them more faithful, and for the fact that slightly drier vaginas make sex more enjoyable ble for men.

Women's basic safety and physical integrity was sacrificed and trivialised many times for the sake of men's superficial enjoyment. Men aren't in a good position to whine about one sex sacrificing the other.

Wishing for testosterone to drop a little bit isn't hormonal castration, it's hormonal regulation and the next step in male evolution.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
  14. she-dernatinus

I know this man, and it seems a lot of the statements he made are contradictory. Just like when he mentions the chimp experiment where one of the chimps was injected with T and started to instigate fights as a consequence. If T doesn't lead to increased aggression then how can you explain this ?

15. she-dernatinus

You finished ?

16. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I don't know. Maybe. I don't know what's happening anymore.

17. she-dernatinus

Did you read my reply to redemptionrequired ?

18. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Yeah but you're talking to him about how men are a threat to women. All I've done, I think, is agree that men are a threat to women. But you seem to think I'm arguing with you?

Which of my statements are false?

19. she-dernatinus

No, I'm talking to him about how for centuries men used to sacrifice women's safety and force them to go through unnatural subversions for their comfort and superficial enjoyement, and because they want maximum sexual benefits.

It's good that you at least admit there's a connection between T levels and aggression. If you're more interested about this, look for the behavior of individuals with XYY syndrome, and how the resulting high T levels always lead them to become criminals.

20. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Yes, no lies detected. I don't understand what I have said that contradicted any of what you've said. Men are pigs. Men are the worst. Any man that has engaged in sex, or enjoyed a sexual display, where the female was either portrayed to not enjoy it, or was coerced into the display and forced to act like she enjoyed it, needs to be castrated. Without anesthetic.
    Yes, well, the people who said there wasn't are liars. You can tell because they're men. Not, of course, that all men lie, it's just, there's a high preponderance for this kind of thing, especially surrounding sex and gender. If there's a discussion about sex or gender, and there's a man talking about it, you can be reliably confident he's lying. this goes double if he's saying something that doesn't feel right, or fit with your personal experience. You don't need to check the facts in that case, it's a waste of time, just like you said here
    I only mention that to show how I am, in fact, reading your posts.
    Like I said, I'm not disagreeing with you. T always leads to aggression. Except in this case,

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023